Architectural Control Committee

All exterior changes to your home MUST be approved by the ACC prior to beginning work.

Request Forms for "Exterior Property Change" can be found in the attachment box below and in the Library/Ceramic room.

Residents are encouraged to review Section 2 of the "ACC Policies & Procedures" (below) before filling out the request form.

After printing the form and filling in required information, return the form to an ACC member below:

  • Jack Shuffstall (Chairperson)
  • Linda Valette
  • Carl Andreason
  • Stan Johnson

All above are listed in the E/L Phone Directory